Logging in to an Account using Single Sign-On
To access your account if your program has single sign-on:
- Follow the link in your welcome email, or go to your program website: [custom per program].achievers.com
- If you are not already logged in to your company network, you will be prompted with a dialog box to input your company network credentials.
NOTE: If you are not prompted with a dialog box, your company may have different network settings. Please contact your program administrator for assistance.
- When you have successfully logged in, you will see the Newsfeed with a real time view of successes involving you and your colleagues.
- Click on your name in the left navigation pane to customize your Profile and set up your account.
- Click Edit under your profile picture placeholder.
- In the Profile tab, add a preferred name if desired. This is the name you use with your colleagues.
- Confirm your email address (so you can be notified right away when you’ve been recognized!)
- Add your profile picture in the Profile Picture tab.
Go to the Password and Security tab to set up your account security questions to ensure you can always access your account.